Peanut Safe Dining at Disney World
November 28, 2008
We just wrapped up another wonderful Disney World vacation and want to thank the folks at Disney for going the extra mile with accommodating park guests with food allergies.
The list of peanut free Disney restaurants below will help you plan a peanut safe dining experience when visiting Disney World in Orlando. Our son Bo, who has a severe peanut allergy, has safely dined at these peanut safe restaurants in Disney World (except for those listed in orange with an asterisk where the wait time was too long).
- Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe (fast food, plus some good entrees too)
- Tony's Town Square (Feb. '08)
- Liberty Tree Tavern (Feb. '08)
- Tutto Italia Ristorante (superb!)
- Toy Story Pizza Planet (park quality pizza)
- Backlot Express(Feb. '08)
- ABC Commissary (Feb. '08)
- Rainforest Cafe (all menu items peanut allergy safe except some desserts)
- McDonald's (separate dessert area)
- T-Rex Cafe* (menu PDF)
- Pizzafari (Feb. '08)
How to Contact Disney Park Special Diets Group:
- Disney's Animal Kingdom Special Diets:
- Disney Hollywood Studios (formerly MGM) Special Diets:
- Epcot Special Diets:
- Magic Kingdom Special Diets:
this is so crazy that somebody could be allergic to peanut butter. I hate that anybody is going through this.
Posted by: disney merchandise | March 20, 2009 at 02:14 PM
Hi Bo! I have a son with a peanut allergy too. Thank you so much for the Disney info. We are going for his birthday next month and this will be so helpful! Also, just wanted to let you know about my website www.allergyfreeshop.com because we have an online store and sell lots of peanut-free goodies. Check it out!
Posted by: Jennifer | December 08, 2008 at 12:50 PM